Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lemme hear those funky beats

Dear Bonehead,

Twice?! You're dropping the ball. This time I'm going to be a little lenient and give you something FUN. Next time I won't provide any such concession.

Your challenge if you choose to accept it, is to make a beatboxing video. Requirements are that it has to be at least a minute and a half in length, and you have to use the word mustard in it. Why mustard? Because I had kielbasa for dinner tonight. I recommend that you make the video using a number of different video clips, having one clip be one sound, like you making the the noise of a highhat, and layering that (or following it) with a bass thump. Just a suggestion. Actually, you know what? I'm gonna make that mandatory. My challenge, my rules. If you have any questions, let me know. It's due next wednesday, I expect it to be this summer's smash hit.

Eagerly awaiting your jam,

-The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment