Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CHOBAHM! Cookie time.

Moshi Moshi Molly, (Yeah, I know it's not exactly grammatically correct)

So, since we already got out of the way that this challenge is going to be doubly lame, I'm just gonna lay it on ya, no kid gloves. 

Your challenge is to bake ME a plate of cookies. The requirements for the cookies are only that they must include raspberries. Oh, and they can't have anything gross in em, or stuff that I wouldn't like (but there isn't a whole lot you can put in cookies that I would dislike, aside from lettuce and cat food). These cookies must be delivered by next Wednesday at the latest. Also yes, I will reimburse you in full, but YOU have to be the one that bakes them. You can't just head on down to Big Y and pick up a cheapy dozen of sugar cookies topped with a faux raspberry filling. I can tell the difference, I can taste the lack of love.

I'll read you tomorrow; sorry bout such a short post, not a whole bunch of time left.

Goodnight,
The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment