Friday, June 17, 2011

If only I could stop the leafing of trees

Hey Moll Doll,

Ugh, what a day. Well, the way I typed that made it sound like something happened that tough or strenuous, which it didn't and it wasn't. BUT STILL, sitting around Bosco's doing nothing for 8 and a half hours straight is not what I'd call a good time. It was dead today at work. Deader than Jerry Garcia (who passed away in 1995 and was guitarist in the Grateful Dead....Huh, was that in bad taste?). I was condemned to weeding, which lasted hours and hours, but thank goodness, shawn piped in every once in a blue moon and asked me to check the inventory of our birdseed or whatever down in the warehouse, WHICH I ACCEPTED WITH A SMILE. What  I dislike most about weeding is that there really isn't any end in sight; there is always more that could be weeded and plucked. There are only so many things that can be inventoried or watered though.

After work I came home, airbrushed a little and broke a water trap/pressure adjuster and cried for about 2 hours. After I mopped up the tears I decided I'd eat dinner (burgers...again) and then...well, just kinda lounged about. What'd you do tonight?

Welp, I'm gonna go to bed, I think. Or maybe watch an episode of Parks and Rec on the ol' netflix.

I'll read you tomorrow my dear

-The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment