Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesdays with John

Today was a fun day. It took about 2 and a half hours to get to John's house because of traffic, but it didn't seem that long. I gave John his present and I think he really liked it! He showed me his 3D tv which is AMAZING. It has connectivity to youtube and facebook and netflix and and and....TECHNOLOGY. After that we headed over to Best Buy and picked up an HDMI cable so we could play ps3 games in 3D!

Which we did, and it was excellent. We went out to this little eatery which I THINK was called Garden Catering. It's not nearly refined as it sounds, which is a good thing. They had awesome deep fried chicken nuggets, french fries, and these things called "cones", which are  scoops of mashed potatoes formed into *drumroll* cones! He said that place was pretty much the DP dough of his highschool.

When we got back, we watched an episode of Top Gear, which is a hilarious british show about cars. Not like a sitcom about cars, but reviewing them and pretty much bashing their construction and stuff. A show I could definitely get into; I've always wanted to learn more about cars but always felt like it was too late in the game to start doing any research.

After that, we played some more ps3 games, and then it was about time for me to head on out. We hugged it out, and then I went to my meeting with Lisa. I think I drove about 7 hours in total today, which isn't that much in comparison to your recent excursions, but it's left my gluts pretty sore.


I have yet to think of a proper punishme- ......Challenge...but I should have one for you by tomorrow after work. I'll TRY to make it a little easier for you, but I feel like I've been pretty lenient as it is... :D

I'll HOPEFULLY read you tomorrow, we'll see

-The Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Haha, was Garden Catering as greasy and unhealthy as John makes it out to be? I definitely need to try that place some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I (Molly) haven't had the pleasure of trying it yet, but I can only assume the worst. I'm gonna make Mouseboy aware that you occasionally post, so we can respond!

    ReplyDelete