Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am oriented!

Hello David!

I just got out of my last session for RUF intern orientation, which means...

I AM NOW FULLY ORIENTED!

I'm like a confident sailor, like a full-fledged eagle scout, like a master star-reader, like...the proud owner of a compass. I know what's UP.

You know what I'm not DOWN with? This beat-boxing challenge. It will be difficult, and I accept the parameters of your request, but I don't expect it to be "fun". I mean, expect to be blown away, but right now, I'm just gonna sulk a bit.

I'll probably be going out tonight with my fellow interns to fellowship it up, this being our last night together until training at the end of July. I'm finally getting to know people, and now we're leaving. Ah well, at least everyone will be connected on Facebook. Tomorrow morning I will be heading north, stopping in Columbia to get me a Marcia-mellow and then heading to JMU to crash at Rachel's for the night before making the long second half of the drive back to Granby. At least I will have company. I mean, don't get me wrong, Yi-yon is an excellent navigator. I mean, he got me this far. He's just not the greatest conversationalist, so the car ride can get a little boring. Please don't tell him I said that though; I wouldn't want his feelings to be hurt.

I should be back in Granby by Saturday night, Sunday I will spend sending out support letters, and Monday I get to spend with YOU!

FOUR MORE DAYS!

I can't wait to see you!
Love,
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment