Friday, June 3, 2011

Today was pretty oatmeal.

Hey Gummy Bahre,

So word on the street is that you're on the road, and are hopefully getting to Rachel's by midnight, just in time to read this day's entry! Perfect timing.

So today was alright; I had work until one, and after that, I just kinda putted around the house. We have a new employee at Bosco's named Syrena (sp?), who is very nice but just seems a little...off to me. She's very very slow in her talking, not like she's choosing her words very carefully, but talks pretty slow, which I'm guessing you're used to now, given how everyone down sawth speaks a bit more slowly than us rushed nawtherners.

I decided to grab some five guys on the way home since I wasn't able to hang out with John today, and took a nap on the porch. I REALLY wish I could've headed down and seen him; I'm curious to see his reaction to his birthday present. Let's see, after that I watched Zach play some video games for *looks at the clock* 5 hours and some change straight. Now he's getting some ice cream, and I think I'll join him. Only saturday and sunday separate us! It's just around the corner, peeking and giggling!!! Sorry this blog post wasn't very eventful, hopefully tuesday's will be better!

Sweet dreams and safe travels my Molly, I'll read you tomorrow.

- The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment