Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Number 50 is MINE!!!

Greetings David!

This is our FIFTIETH POST! Can you believe it? That's a lot of posts. How exciting for me to be able to make the 50th post on our blog. However, it occurs to me that YOU would've had the 50th post HAD YOU POSTED YESTERDAY. Mwahaha, finally it is my turn to challenge YOU! I have a few half-cooked ideas a-brewing, but I am going to post a final decision on Thursday, after you have posted my challenge tomorrow. I have been just waiting for revenge...I mean, payback...I mean, to thank you...for those tedious and awkward challenges you gave me. Prepare yourself, it's gonna be good.

Speaking of challenges, how about that Famed Evan Molony and his recent victory in the Wings Challenge? Pretty darn amazing. And speaking of videos, I still want to make that support video for the internship, if you're still up for helping me out. It shouldn't take too long to shoot.

I have a dentist appointment Thursday at 10 am, and my mom asked me to take her van in for an oil change at 10:30, which poses an interesting dilemma. But, ever-resourceful, I came up with a solution. I'm going to load my bike in the van, drop the vehicle off at R&N Tire around 9:30, then bike the 0.9 miles to Salmon Brook dentistry, and after my appointment I will bike back. This way I will get some exercise as well as helping my mom and getting my teeth cleaned. And that night I have the missions and outreach meeting at the church. What a productive day it will be!

I will read you tomorrow!
Love,
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment