Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hope for you yet!

Dear...um...Molly,

So that was kind of terrifying. It was good, but really....how should I say....I wouldn't show it to my parents. Or list it on your Cause Facebook page. Or anybody outside of the blog.

ANYWAYS I'm trying really hard to think of a good challenge for you this time. I don't know if I should make it vlog oriented or something completely different. I promise by tomorrow I will have an answer for you; a couple ideas involve cooking, and I KNOW how much you love doing that, so maybe that's the route I'll take.

Tonight was fun! I was surprised by a couple of things: First, that you actually enjoyed building the models, and second the dexterity you exhibited. I'm looking at the pieces of the upper arms right now, and they're pretty darn clean. Good Jorb, Morly.

Tomorrow I have work until five, so I'll probably drop your camera off after that. Tomorrow will be a little bit cooler, high five, so I'm looking forward to that. I'll give you a call during my lunch hour!

Love you,

-The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment