Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beatboxing at last, and hopefully never again

My dear David.

The beatboxing video is finally FINISHED! I just made a track, and then put pictures to it, to distract you from how bad the beatboxing is.


Today I'm going to the Bible study at the church at 10:30, then biking with my mom at 12:45 for a couple hours and having an early dinner. I'm hoping maybe we could hang out for a bit after you get out of work and finish dinner? Posting this early means I can't accidentally miss the deadline again.

I am all for you learning about cars, especially the practical stuff like how to change oil and all that. I'd like to learn too, but maybe you'll be able to show me how in the future.

I asked John to tell me if he decided to try to eat the entire gummy bear in one sitting, but he said he didn't think an entire village could devour that gummy bear in one sitting. My plans for that video are now dashed.

Well, I have to run off to Bible study. I will talk to you later, and hopefully see you tonight!

Love,
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment