Friday, June 24, 2011

A day in the life...

Good evening, David!

I need to post quickly, because I'll be off to meet our dear friend JJ very soon, but I just wanted to post your challenge before heading out.

You must make a vlog of a day in your life. The stipulations are as follows:
1.) It must be a work day, meaning a day you work at Bosco's, and you must get footage from where you work. Footage from the INSIDE, not just driving past.
2.) You must have clips from at least three different general places (your house, Bosco's, and...?). By "general places" I mean you can't cheat by counting two rooms in your house as different places, and outside your house is still at your house. Bosco's inside the store and Bosco's out in the plant nursery also count as the same place.
3.) It must be in the style of a vlogbrothers "Thoughts from Places" video. You'll have to look this up and watch some examples to see what I mean.
4.) It must be at least three minutes long, but no more than six.
5.) It must include the word "paraphernalia." Why paraphernalia? Because I am packing my stuff into boxes to have a tag sale in a few weeks, and I have a lot of random odds and ends.
6.) It must be posted by next Friday.

Good luck. And have fun!
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment