Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How sweet it is

Hello Mouseboy,

Do you smell that? It smells like...like...like victory. And tears. Specifically, yours. That's right, my love: you forgot to post yesterday.

I bet it was those delicious, challenge-fulfilling cookies I made for you. They completely disoriented your sense of time. That was my plan all along! Mwahaha! I will be coming up with a challenge for you in the next couple days, and will post my decision on Friday. I think I'm gonna seek advice from some of our friends, see what they think a good challenge would be. Remember that Monday we're going biking and bridge-crossing. This next challenge will be something completely different.

Fundraising has been going well. There are ups and downs, but God is good, and I have made it this far. Today went well. I slept in and then checked off paying my credit card bill, showering, and figuring the amount of and how to pay back, my student loans, which should be GONE in the next few days. Oh how amazing that will feel. When my mom got home, we went to JC Penny to pick up my new glasses. Now I have THREE PAIRS OF GLASSES which I plan to put to good use in upcoming vlogs. Then I had a visit, then dinner, and now I'm posting to you, and soon we're gonna watch Diary of a Mad Black Woman, finally! I hope you're as excited as I am.

I will read you tomorrow...if you've learned your lesson, that is. :-)
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment