Monday, June 27, 2011

Oscar WILDE ABOUT YOU

What a day what a day Molly!

We did a whole bunch of stuff today. Let's recap:

-Listened to Tim Keller sermon, excellent, excellent.
-Went biking, and completed my challenge. Barely, but it's done.
-Went to little red riding hoods and got a delicious fruit smoothie.
-Cooked 82 pizza bites and ate most of em
-Watched Dorian Gray, which wasn't half bad!

Am I missing anything? Probably. Did I use that as a way to fill up space? Definitely. Not a whole lot to talk about. Say a prayer for me that my loan gets approved so I can take that mythology course.

What's tomorrow gonna look like...so far it's mowing the lawn, chores, and that's about it. Maybe we can spend the afternoon hanging out? Who knows! We'll have to wait and see. And now I'm off to bed, because my typing is getting progressively slower and less intelligible. Alright, break!

Love you Gummy Bahre, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

-The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment