Monday, May 30, 2011

Pub and Ice Cream

Good Evening Moll Doll,

Today was a pretty cool day. This afternoon my family and I headed over to the Half Door pub, a place you and I have to stop by some time. It's a really typical pub; dark, wooden, and sticky. BUT the food was surprisingly good. I ordered a Philly Cheese Steak which was THE BOMB, which is saying something because it actually had (gasp) onions on it and I hate onions with the intensity of two suns. My dad ordered a strongbow, which was an alcoholic cider, and it tasted just like regular cider. I got a schneider hefe weisse (wheat beer) which might end up being one of my favs. 

After finishing up dinner, my mom took us out for ice cream at J. Fostsers! I hadn't been there in a while and forgot that they made their own ice cream, which is awesome by the way. I got a cupful of "Graham Central Station", which is...well, I'm not sure exactly what was in it other than graham cracker, but it was really rich and good. 

Now I'm home again and relaxing a little before I head off to bed. Tomorrow I bring my car in to get a new belt, and then depending on whether or not monadnock happens, I'll be hanging out with John hopefully flying kites. I miss you Gummy Bahre. Tomorrow it's only 6 days! Hope you're having a good time in Georgia, I expect interesting stories tomorrow!

-The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment