Monday, May 23, 2011

John and electronics

Hi David!

John has my camera and is videotaping me while I write this, which is really unsettling. It makes it difficult to function and I get all stuttery. It's my camera, so I don't have to worry about my awkwardness coming up on facebook or anything, but it's still weird to be captured on film against your will. It's especially disturbing because he just sits there, silently holding the camera, as I squirm to get out of his sight and stammer that he put the camera away. He doesn't speak a word. He just holds the camera steady. Unless he's trying to film Cameron's chest or legs (I don't know why he started doing that today, but now it's a thing). Cameron is clutching a pillow to his chest and is curled up on the chair. John is still filming. He's YOUR friend, make him STOP!!!

Today we went to Colonial Williamsburg. It was neat to walk around and see all the old buildings, like going back in time. Without a pass, however, you can't go into the buildings and see all the coolest stuff. [John is complimenting Cameron on his Herculean calves now.] We hung out at the pool in the afternoon [he's filming my feet now] which was pretty nice, because it was in the high 80s. [Now he's focused on Steph, so this is a nice change, and she's getting just as uncomfortable, mostly because we know he likes to use the zoom function to its full awkward extent.] We also played mini golf on the plantation [Molony just came in and gave John something else to film--John: "If Cameron's Hercules, you're like Loki." Steph: "Is Loki Hercules' side kick?"] but it was pretty...not the greatest thing ever. Although I did come in second place, only two points behind John.

I need to start editing some of the footage from today, because if John keeps this up, I'm going to have a lot of extra video to deal with. Oh boy, he just took the SD card out and is inserting it into his own laptop so he can save the file. Fabtabulous.

I'll read you tomorrow.
Love,
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment