Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Foodbag you nincompoops!

Hullo Mawly,

Woke up this morning and brought my car in to Dayhill Motors (if you remember, I had to get the serpentine belt changed, which sounds like an item from World of Warcraft NOICE) and they told me a bit of good news. The belt apparently WASN'T cracked like the place at the center of town said, but it was just old and needed to get replaced sooner or later. SO, that will be our adventure for next tuesday, when they get the part in and are able to replace the old one.

After that, my day kinda stunk.

I won't go into too much detail at risk of embarrassing you in front of the internet, but I messed up a paint job on a model and had to toss the thing out. After that, I attempted to get in touch with my advisor but gave up after 10-odd phone calls. Then I got a little depwessed because of the complete lack of anything to do around here. SO, after dinner (and after my parents left for a church meeting) I thought I'd surprise the family by going out and picking up rootbeer and ice cream to make floats; I also really, really wanted to get out of the house. I stop by foodbag, (hmph) picked up the goods, and got home, only to find the ice cream was pretty much a solid block of ice with swirls of cream inside. It was pulling away from the edge of the container, that's how freezer burnt it was!

Le Sigh. It's getting warm around here and those floats would've been really dandy right about now. UGH I wish I was down there with you guys! I can at least find comfort in knowing that you're thoroughly enjoying yourself down there. :D


Tell John to get a good video of Molony's abs for me.
 Love
-El Raton

No comments:

Post a Comment