Friday, May 20, 2011

Cigpatguy and BOB

Howdy Moll Doll,

Well, what a day we had! You're off to Virginia tomorrow, which is gonna be AWESOME despite my glaring absence. And after that, you're off to Georgia; that's TWO WEEKS. Two weeks without ME. I dunno how you're gonna survive. No clue how you're gonna cope, you're on your own this time.

Work today was hilarious, for two reasons:

1.) Cigpatguy showed up!!! Who happens to be my favorite customer ever. Btw, if for some crazy reason you don't know who Cigpatguy is, I'll lay it down for you. He's this excellent old man (GUY) with a bushy beard that comes to Bosco's once in a blue moon, ALWAYS wearing a baseball cap covered in American flags (PATriotic) and ALWAYS sporting a cigar (CIGar). He's so relaxed and friendly, I can't help but make not of whenever he shows up. As if that wasn't enough, my day's awesomeness was supplemented by...

2.) My boss, Bob. I had brought some pizza to work today (not all of it mind you, I had aluminum'd some for you but you'll have to bring that up with Zachman), and was chatting it up with Bob about how excited I was to have some little city for lunch. About an hour before lunch time, I see Bob eating a slice of what looks like our pizza from last night! Sure enough, it was chicken and basil. I called him on it, and he said it was some from little city that his son (also named Dave) had left in the fridge. Come lunch time, I run downstairs to check on my box, and it's EMPTY. I run upstairs and shout (we have a good relationship) "BOB YOU PIECE OF CRAP" and start yelling at him jokingly for eating my pizza. He looks at me and starts telling me how it couldn't have been, and we head down to the fridge. I show him the box, and he pulls out of his desk ANOTHER LITTLE CITY BOX FILLED WITH MY SLICE OF PIZZA. He bought a chicken and basil pizza for lunch after hearing about our toppings and pulled a good one on me. I was blown away, it was so funny, especially knowing the type of guy Bob is.



HOOF, alright, I am sleepy. I've got work in the morning, and you've got a LOOOOONNNGGG drive ahead of you. You'll have so much fun, I can't wait to see pictures/videos/blog posts. Good night my Molly! Read you tmo night, DON'T FORGET.

-The Mizzouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment