Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Bid thee fare Well!

Sorry, David,

I know this is probably going to ruin your joy when you see I have posted. I was torn between giving in and letting you challenge me, and typing quick to post for the day. I figured if you found out I had 13 minutes and gave up when I could've posted, you would be disappointed though, so I am going to try to get this up in time. Don't worry, you will catch me eventually, I'm sure! Look how close you were today!

Tonight Joey took the RUF seniors out to Bidwell Tavern for drinks and wings and nachos. Scott pointed out, because Joey won't be the RUF minister anymore, he can drink with us! I personally thought that was kind of hilarious. Everyone had a beer, and we split a bunch of wings that were Green Mountain, Mexican Spice, and Honey BBQ flavored. They were good, but they were no Wings Over Storrs. Speaking of which--GARLIC PARMAGEDDON IS TOMORROW! I'm pretty psyched. I wish you could be there! I hope your car is doing well. I miss you already!

Also, just to tease you with how close I was to missing my post: We left Bidwell at 10:50, missed a couple turns, finally got to campus at 11:25, drove around a while looking for a parking spot, and eventually had to park up near Hilltop, behind Novello, Hobbes' dorm, and walk back. So it's pretty much down to the wire. Also, I had to upload that photo. I do this out of devotion: to you, to the blog, and to...being awesome. Yeah.

I love you, and I will read you tomorrow!
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment