Saturday, April 30, 2011

Things are looking up!

Molly Molly Molly,

This has been a rough week for me, particularly with getting back into the swing of things at work. I am now relaxing, and tomorrow (after work, hmph) I'll be able to see you!!! So, to keep this good feeling rolling I'm going to share some things that I have been enjoying lately. First is...


Which is the band grizzly bear doing one of their songs, which I mean, is a great song, but what's cool is that this youtube channel gets artists to just out of the blue break into their songs on the street, and record what happens. It doesn't always sound excellent, but it's almost always a neat take on the music that I've heard a bajillion times before.

2nd is... 

You Can't Win by Jack Black, and no, not Jack Black the "actor". Jack Black the hobo. It's a book written by a hobo about his life being a hobo. I just started it, and....it's really fascinating. Apparently he robs, cheats, joins a gang, all that stuff. Which isn't very nice of him, but it's like nothing I've read before. Too early for me to recommend that you read it, but chances are you'll probably want to pass. Again...it is interesting.

And 3rd, is sleep. I've been getting surprisingly good sleep lately! I'm usually troubled by bad dreams, but it's been a week or so since I've had one. I'm actually starting to wake up and feel well rested and refreshed, which is a cuuuhhhhrraaaazzyyy phenomenon. I hardly ever wake up and not feel kind of groggy, so I'm really digging this change.

I am very, very tired, and you're on aim, so I will probably talk to you, and then go to bed; I want tomorrow to (seemingly) get over as soon as possible so I can hightail it up to Uconn! See you around 6:30!!!

Love
-El Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment