Friday, April 8, 2011

Not. Fair.

I see my better half has given me a punishment! No good deed goes unpunished I see; it's not my fault! I went up to visit her on Wednesday, which apparently can't compare to a blog entry ;P



Sigh.

I am not pleased for a number of reasons, biggest one being that I have another blog devoted ENTIRELY to the verbal curb stomping of adam young (foulcity.blogspot.com). Second being that I can already think of a number of awesome verses. It's gonna be tough; I dunno if there's a way I can write it and still find a fleck of dignity in my being....Hmm. Well played girlfriend...


WELL, Zach got honors for the 3rd semester in a row, so to celebrate his good grades we went out to Outback for dinner!! Awesome. The family all had steaks, and I had ribs, and they were wonderful. Which got me to thinking; what was the single, most excellent meal that I've ever had? Not necessarily the best taste wise, but the one to me that was most fun and enjoyable. And I gotta say Moll Doll, making "The Pizza Burger" will sit snuggly forever in my stomach's mind as my favorite meal. It was so much fun. We have to do another one of those sometime. Well, maybe not a pizza burger (it was a fluke, I doubt we could ever make something that superb a second time) but how about something a little more conventional? I know you know that I'm not exactly a huge fan of cooking, but I'd like to make something delicious the both of us could enjoy :D

BTW, I just remembered this site. It's definitely a page to avoid if your fridge is empty/smeth has dibs on your left over dp dough. Oh, and ignore the creepy name.

Maybe I'll talk to you later on tonight! I'll be super busy watching 30 Rock and eating ice cream. Tough, I know, but I'll manage somehow. Hope you have fun at the dinner! It'll go great!

Love
~The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment