Friday, April 15, 2011

Rivetless

David, David, David,

It was supposed to be a poem about your LOVE for Owl City, not your hatred of them. Thus, the challenge still stands. Good thing you have the weekend to write a new one.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is only fueling your enthusiasm to get me back when I miss a day. So I plan to be hyper-vigilant and make sure that doesn't happen. Or maybe I should be more lax and let it happen when it happens in order to get it out of the way, so your impatient malice doesn't build to dangerously menacing levels. I'll have to think about that one.

It's April 15th! Do you know what today is? That's right! It's the 99th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic! Kinda makes you want to pop a champagne cork or tear open a hull or something, doesn't it? O_O Too soon?

Sorry that this post is kinda short. I don't have much to say tonight.
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment