Thursday, April 21, 2011

Owl Sity iS the beSt!!!

Hello my David!

I see that despite my kind reminder, given out of concern for your already challenge-burdened self, you failed to post yesterday. I don't know why you would be asking for forgiveness, for I am more than happy to get to think up a challenge in response to your neglectfulness. It's mercy you need, my love. But, knowing you have a paper to write, I will be kind and not ask too much of you. You do, after all, still need to come up with a couple adoring verses about your favorite avian village. So here are my demands:

You have put off challenge #1 for far too long. In place of giving you an extra challenge, I am going to add a detail to the initial one. You are to write your poem and place it on the blog on or by the day preceding Friday next week. And it may not include even one appearance of the letter S. If you've noticed, I have managed to avoid the banned letter throughout the whole paragraph here, except for where I mentioned it above, clearly. I perceive the difficulty level to be fairly low. Let me make one note: you may NOT circumvent appearance of the letter by merely eliminating it from a word, or adopting a way of talking that will break a grammatical rule. I encourage you to begin planning immediately. I believe in you.

I hope you are having a good time at work. Back to the daily grind! I am super excited to see you this weekend. Yay yay YAY!!! Don't forget to post tomorrow!

I love you!
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment