Thursday, April 28, 2011

SSSSSSSSSSSSSilly Limerick

So I know I'm not supposed to use the letter S, but I am so drained mentally and physically that I'm just going to confine those rules to my Limerick. You asked for it, enjoy :P


There once lived a boy in Owatonna,
Who made Mozart appear like Madonna,
He crooned and he played,
And like an audible blade,
Carved up my heart with indie pop drama.

Now I love Owl City,
And I think Adam Young could be pretty,
If I were a woman,
And didn’t have a wonderful girlfriend,
I’d be willing to write him a ditty

It ain't perfect, but it was SO difficult! I kid you not when I say that I spent 2 hours working on it. Ok, now I gotta study for my exam on saturday.

My Mom made a good point when I read this for her; you're a good influence on me, you push me out of my box and get me moving. Otherwise I would've spent my entire evening studying (a little) and playing a game or surfing the web. So I should be saying thank you. 

So, thank you. :)

I love you very much, I hope your roast goes well! 

Goodnight my love,
~The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment