Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ho hum Day

Today was a pretty ordinary day my love. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner, I did some studying, some reading, some game playing. I ALSO wrote the melody to an entire song, and it turned out to be pretty lame....but I wrote it! So that's gotta count for something. Some other notable things that happened today:

-Oscar got really really sick. Poor little guy. I'd like to think that he'll last a while longer cuz he's a fighter, but the thing is....he isn't :( So I dunno how he's gonna hold up. He probably ate something in Zach's room. Dumb Zach...

-I tried a very very good Canadian beer tonight called Maudite. It had an almost rasiny, carmelly taste to it, very smooth. I think I'm going to start a separate blog dedicated to reviewing beer. Well, maybe not this year, but at some point. Just another fun little hobby.

-My girlfriend posted her first Vlog!!! And it was adorable! Especially with the little cuts she made in the video footage :) She is so talented, I can definitely see this being an on going thing (the vlogging, oh yeah and the relationship :P).


I'm going to manchester tomorrow with mousemom, dunno why, but we're making a trip over there. You've got advanced tonight!! Hope you have a good time. Maybe you'll be able to see this afterwards. Hopefully thursday's entry will be far more entertaining....because of a certain cruel pact you're holding against me....  : |

~The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment