Friday, April 29, 2011

Waahhh

I don't wanna write today!!! I have no energy and nothing to say. Well, I have plenty that could be said, but do you ever so lack energy that even talking is a frustrating expenditure of effort? Yeah, that's me right now. I just want to curl up and cuddle, and since I can't do that, I'd rather just go to sleep and see if tomorrow I awaken any brighter.

Tomorrow is the Tour of a Lifetime, the epic urban to prank a tour group for their entire tour. We have zombies stumbling into the infirmary, a break-up that happens three times the same way in three different locations, a Hawaiian-themed bus stop party, a mad scientist, an epic battle between pirate and zombie, a parade, and much, much more. Later in the day is the Glee show, for which the Agents advanced group is opening. And next week is ohsnapfinalsweek. My study plans (because I know you're ever so interested):

Saturday: Write third and final essay of final exam for child law class. Read over psych notes, highlighting anything important.
Sunday: Rest. Duh.
Monday: Write essay for comparative family policy. Read over psych notes again. Read over comparative family policy notes.
Tuesday: Quick review of psych notes. Read close relationships class notes. Take psych exam at 1. Look at comparative family policy study guide and figure out what I need to study better.
Wednesday: Read over close relationships notes again. Take close relationships exam at 1. Study for comparative family policy.
Thursday: Take comparative family policy exam at 8 am. Dance or something.
Friday: Go biking with Cameron. Pack.
Saturday: Reminisce and cry a lot.
Sunday: GRADUATE!

I love you, and I will read you Monday,
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment