Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A wonderful day


Good evening, David!

Reading Y: The Last Man sounds like an EXCELLENT idea. I am super excited. Yes, please bring the first book when you next come to visit!

Today was busy, busy, busy. I awoke at half past nine, did quiet time, showered, worked on something for work, worked on my presentation for class tonight, went to lunch, went to close relationships class, went to the Benton cafe--PAUSE.


The Benton has a wonderful thing called Italian Soda. I saw a sign for it when Cameron and I were walking to class, as suggested we stop on the way back. It's basically just seltzer and WHATEVER COMBINATION OF DELICIOUS SYRUPS YOU WANT, and it's only 99 cents! I got Milano chocolate and peppermint. I want to go back and try cinnamon. They also have vanilla, almond, and all kinds of fruity flavors as well.--REWIND.


We got Kay and Caitlin to come along with us for the adventure to the Beanery (that's what the Benton cafe is called). Behind the Benton is a lovely courtyard that I have passed many times but never walked through. From this side, it is much more beautiful and less awkward and gloomy looking. It has statues (the second picture is facing Wilbur Cross) and a fountain. I used the timer setting on my camera to take a picture of the four of us. Don't we look awesome? Yes. Yes we do--PLAY.

...went to work, met up with a few classmates at Bookworms for a group project, went to class at 5 where we gave our presentation, ran to the Union to catch an Agents show in which I was unexpectedly in the long form portion, grabbed a chicken parm grinder (with extra sauce) at the Union Street Market, cut Gooski's hair back at South, and now I'm online talking to you, while writing this post. What a full--but satisfying--day!

And the roast is tomorrow! I can't wait!
And you have to post your poem tomorrow! I can't wait!

Have a wonderful evening, my love!
~The Princess--STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment