Thursday, September 1, 2011

So I'm just doing my thang, walking across the rails-to-trails behind Bosco's when a police officer on a bike rode by and informed me of a bear on the trails. I didn't think much of it at the time, but no more than 5 minutes later A BEAR WAS WALKING THROUGH THE ARBORVITES!!! On all fours, it must have been around 5 feet tall, standing on its hind legs...man, it would've been huge. Funniest part was after everyone rushed out to see it in the field, it wandered back into the rails to trails, and riding towards it was a guy on a bike, who soon realized just what exactly that big black furry thing on the road was, and promptly picked up his bike, turned it around and sped off like a madman. What fun!

Oh yeah, other than that my day was boring. I went out to dinner with the rents to chili's where we got this really socially awkward waiter who made the same joke a bunch of times. ("Chicken Crispers? We're all out. A clean knife? We're all out.") Food was good though, and afterwards we stopped by the dollar store and I got a sweet new pair of sunglasses for a dollar at the dollar store. They were wayfarers, which made me think I should be tom cruise from risky business for Halloween. Yes? No?

I love you, Goodnight!

BoyMouse

No comments:

Post a Comment