Tuesday, September 27, 2011

arachnapancakes

Hello Molly,

How was your day? I just realized that I have to post tonight oh crap oh crap. Here it goes. I cleaned up my room today. Like, legit. It looks nice. And now I have a comforter on my bed! Awesome. I was stripping the sheets on my bed earlier today and found a large, squished spider. I had slept on a spider. I freaked out for a second and then peeled it off of my sheets. I've since found several other large-ish spiders dwelling under my bed and behind my dresser. They actually looked a lot like this guy...
Gross. Also, I'm preeeeety sure if they say deliberately that it's for singles, they mean people looking for that special someone. So careful; if I find out you have another boyfriend down there, it's gonna be really awkward when I have to swoop in and kick his butt. I'm hungry, I gotta get something to eat before I hit the sack. Goodnight! I'll talk to you tomorrow.-David


No comments:

Post a Comment