Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Your boyfriend is boring today.

IT NEVER ENDS. Still haven't been accepted into the class. Dunno what's going wrong, something on sallie mae's part I assume...

My day was ordinary.

UGH, I stopped typing about 20 minutes ago because I couldn't think of anything to type! We had chicken and dumplings for dinner, which was excellent. My mom made two different types; one made from bisquick and another from homemade dough. The homemade batch was like strips of noodles, which was awesome. The bisquick batch was a bread milkshake, which you'd think would be right up my alley, but no.

Hanging out with John was fun. Molony, Ali and Joey Pinola were also there. We played scrabble, watched some tv, ate some dinner and walked around the drive in behind their apartment. I never got to use my favorite scrabble word, saloop. Look it up.

Bed soon. My days are merging together again, which is not good. I have to find some way to break the monotony. Hmph. This isn't a real exciting post. Well...I guess not every post is going to be exciting, though mine as of late have been really humdrum. I miss you. I wish you were here. I'm gonna go to bed :P

Love,
Your Mouse (in need of some excitement)

No comments:

Post a Comment