Friday, September 2, 2011

94?

Hello David!

I've never seen Risky Business, so I don't know what you're talking about, but...and I hesitate to say this...knock yourself out? I may regret allowing that costume choice.

So, according to the official count of posted posts on the right side of the blog, this post is number 94, but the dashboard number says it is 102. Maybe we double posted, and deleted one, or something like that? Or maybe it's a crazy time zone discrepancy thing. Or maybe there are 8 ghost posts floating around our blog somewhere. That would be terrifying.

Speaking of terrifying--when I don't get to go on long anticipated clue hunts, I get ANGRY. And you don't wanna see me angry! It's not a pretty sight. You gotta getcha-getcha-getcha head in the game!

I have yet to adjust to the central time zone here. Either that, or I've just adjusted to a different schedule of early to bed, early to rise, which isn't such a terrible thing if I have nothing to stay up late for. It didn't work so well Tuesday night after large group, however, when everyone was hanging out at the Sonic, and I turned in early. And I don't anticipate movie nights going too swimmingly in that case either. We shall see.

I'm gonna shower and go to bed! The girls are hiking around Radnor lake in the morning, I have a one-on-one late afternoon, and then perhaps a trip to Centennial Park in the evening for some free music, and to see the Parthenon replica they have there--crazy stuff, man.

Love,
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment