Thursday, September 22, 2011

We suck at this

Dear David,

We keep dropping the ball with this blog. We need to step up our game!

Saturday night I am having a fancy dress-up dinner for some freshman girls at my apartment. We're going to dress to the nines and eat delicious food and have a blast and it will be great. Saturday morning I may actually go biking finally! I just need to pump up my tires and maybe ride around the condo complex a bit to make sure everything is ship-shape. Bike-shape? Schwinn-shape?? Unfortunately it's not a schwinn, so I can't say that. But anyway, you get the idea.

How long do orchid blooms last? The flowers I have have yet to wilt! A couple of them are getting a little bit ragged, but for the most part, they still look quite lovely. I'm so tempted to go get more but I don't know what I would do with bunches of orchids, besides just sit and look at them and keep their leaves from getting dusty. Flowers are so colorful and cheery. Everytime I go to the grocery store, the first thing I see when I walk in is a huge display of bright, happy flowers, and I'm always so tempted to pick up a bouquet or two or another potted plant. The only reason I stop myself is because I realize I could run out of money very quickly giving in to such desires. BUT THEY ARE SO PRETTY!!! Oh goodness, I am such a girl.

I will read you tomorrow!
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment