Friday, September 9, 2011

Every cloud that should have passed overhead two weeks ago has a silver lining

WELL LOOK AT THAT.

Somebody forgot to post. For shame... I worked so hard to post on wednesday, pretty much prying my eyelids open just to stay awake. And for what? Only to have YOU, my GIRLFRIEND, FORGET to POST. If you read only the caps in the last sentence it sounds like you're dating a caveman.

Anyhoo, I FINALLY got into my class! I'm IN. And get this, all missed work counts as partial credit for up to two weeks after the due date, though honestly I'm going to send an email to my instructor and explain the situation and see if there's anything I can do about that. Had everything gone swimmingly, I would've been signed up on time but dumb sallie mae has to go and live up to their reputation and completely drop the ball. Sigh.

I think I'll read the 2nd chapter  of PABIG tonight, seeing as you're out at Sacred Harp. Maybe we'll chat later on tonight; I'm anxious to hear if you conducted (I know, I know, but I can hope right?)

Love you darlin

Nezumi Kozo (look it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment