Monday, September 19, 2011

Sicky sick sick

Buenos Noches Moll Doll (or should I say Moy Doy...)

Being sick stinks, as I'm sure you know. I spent a good chunk of the day sleeping. Got up, had some muffins that my mom baked, lemon and blueberry yum. Shortly afterwards I filled out another app for Uconn. Then I had dinner a little bit later; we ate red beans and rice, a personal fav. My dad cooked the ham hocks just right so that there was little to no actual pig toe in the beans! I then went to bed, woke up just a little bit ago, and probably gonna hit the sack in a little bit.

I miss you so so much. I miss my best friend :( Tomorrow I think I'll see if maybe John is up for hanging out. I have some homework to finish, but that shouldn't take long at all. Mmmmmmm goodnight. Say a prayer that I get over this cold/whatever it is. I got a bad headache and stuffed sinuses.

I love you!
-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment