Monday, August 22, 2011

I think I miss you

You are so far away! It's hard to wrap my head around. I know we text, but I think I'm going to make a point of calling you every day. Otherwise I'm just gonna up and forget about you. ...Joking! Srsly though, I think making a point of calling is a good idea.

Today was spent getting school stuff sorted out and mowing the lawn. When we get older, we are never, ever ever going to get a loan from sallie mae; they are just absolutely awful to deal with. School should be moving along swimmingly though; I got an A in my mythology class, ^5. Uhhhhh...what else has been happening...

Missing you, I've been doing a lot of that, yeah. I think I might start reading Looking for Alaska AFTER I finish the two books you've given me. I think I'll start the John Piper one tonight.

Hm...Did I mention that I miss you? I don't think I did. I miss you. I will hopefully talk to you soon. Goodnight!

-The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment