Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Housecleaning

Alright. FINE.

So I realize I've got a list of things that I've gotta get a jump on. Yeah yeah yeah...I'm getting there. Ok, so where to start....right, facebook. Ok, let's see...go to profile...edit....huh, ok that's weird, nothing happened. Lemme try reloading the page.... o_o OH wait actually nevermind. I wrote the previous part after several attempts and failures at editing my page, and I'm not going to lie to you, the thought of changing my music tastes really rustles my jimmies. But a deals a deal, and a challenge is a challenge. Fine.

NOW. For your challenge. This is going to be a little homework assignment to keep you busy while I'm doing mythology work or whateves. Your challenge is to find two bands/artists/musicians that you think I would find interesting that I have not heard of yet. Shouldn't be too hard; I know to you I might seem like a boundless archive of musical wonders, but there are 14 bands I haven't heard of, I counted. So it should be EASY to find only two. I tip my hat to you.

-Love
His Musicness

No comments:

Post a Comment