Friday, August 12, 2011

Dumb classical mythology

Bleh, quick post for the night.

I have not heard any of those bands! So I will commence the googling tomorrow. Morning. I'm too tired right now. I've been posting discussions, but...everything about the topic has already been discussed! I'm racking my brain to think of anything we haven't touched upon, and it's tough. Lesson learned: don't put off till tomorrow what you can easily do today.

What happened today...hmmm hmmmm....Went to work, got home, ate dinner, lecture, discussions...yep. We're already getting ready for the fall at Bosco's. We're trying to think up crazy and funny little rhymes to put on tombstones for halloween, which I feel is right up your alley. If you think of any, lemme know. All I have right now is "Hosta la vista, baby" (hosta is a type of plant, fyi).

Hope you're having fun with John tonight. I'm going to bed, I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open.

Goodnight my Molly

-David

No comments:

Post a Comment