Monday, August 15, 2011

Follow the bread crumbs...

Hello David!

Little rhymes for the tombstones, eh? I'm sure I can come up with something! I love "Hosta la vista, baby," by the way. And yes, I know hosta is a type of plant. :-P Well, here are some definite keepers:

Don't worry, there's always rein-carnation.


Croak our grandmother
Croak our friends 
And now, crocus


Beware the chrysanthe-mummy!


Thyme runs out so quickly.
RIP Herb


Here lie Rosemary and Lily
They got ahold of Miracle Grow, and drank themselves silly


Here lies Weeping Willow
"Don't pine for me"

And, my personal favorite:


Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I am dead
Buy stuff from Bosco's


I know what you're thinking, and yes, you do have the cleverest girlfriend ever. You're welcome.

And now for your challenge! You must create an internet clue hunt that has at least four steps and takes at least five minutes to complete. The first clue must be posted on this blog on Friday, August 26th (and obviously the clue hunt must be fully in place by the time of said posting). You can use whatever medium you want to make your clues, but the hunt must be entirely online, and it must be completeable by anyone who reads this blog (in other words, no obscure inside jokes). Good luck! Can't wait!

See you and read you tomorrow,
~The Princess~

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I like clue hunts. *excitement*

    Also, I love the Thyme and Rosemary ones.

    ReplyDelete