Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Bread Challenge

Hello David!

It's finally FINISHED! The long awaited video proof of my completion of the Bread Challenge which you gave me a few weeks ago. I'm pretty stoked, if you can't tell. Check out the video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mollerz104#p/a/u/0/sWDJnrpXBK0

Speaking of challenges, we've decided to give each other a reprieve for our skipped posts this week, considering we're both really busy and both already have a missed day to make up for. You still need to do the mini-challenge I posted last week, and you still need to assign me a mini-challenge for my previous miss.

Today has been an alright day. This morning we took my car in to the mechanic...and I still haven't heard back from them. I guess I will have to call them if they don't call me. *Gulp* You know how much I dislike making phone calls. Later this morning, guys from Bob's Discount Furniture came to drop off our new couch and love seat, which are pretty sweet. Tonight the Pinsons, a family from church, are putting on a dessert for me at their home, so I can talk to more people about the RUF internship. My support raising is going well! I only have $13,000 to go before I can leave for campus! I'm pretty excited, but also pretty apprehensive, as you well know. I sure am going to miss you. We may have some pretty sappy posts coming up in the near future. Sorry, readers.

I look forward to your feedback on the video, and your decision on what my mini challenge will be.

I will read you tomorrow!
Love,
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment