Friday, July 22, 2011

Taking a turn

Yo yo yo Cameron,

Why exactly was the last post addressed to Molony?

Heat stroke! Poor baby! Bah, you're always getting sick! Drink more water or something. Just kidding.

My time in Florida is drawing to an end. Tomorrow morning I am heading out to North Carolina to my uncle's house in the mountains. I hear it's beautiful. I feel like this vacation has been a little rushed, but what can you do?

Oh my goodness, there's a commercial on TV saying, "You're single. You're Christian. And you're looking for someone to love. Sometimes we wait for God to make the next move..." and then it advertizes a dating site called christianmingle.com. That would never fly up north. Not that I think it's a great idea in the first place, but just sayin'.

I love to read whatever you post, especially if it is somthing you are excited about. If you find some scriptural passages you want to share and comment on, I'd love to hear them! But I also want to hear about what's going on in your life, especially once I'm down in TN. I think your idea is a great one, though.

It's thundering outside! Nothing like a crazy Florida thunderstorm to cool off a crazy-hot Florida day. This keyboard has sticky keys, so I have to type slowly and it's annoying.

I will read you on Monday! We both need to get our videos posted! And come up with another challenge for each other! What do you say to mini-challenges this time? I'd much rather have more time to spend with you than on a challenge.

Love,
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment