Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Big Cantaloupe!

Oh Snap,

Looks like you just dropped a knowledge bomb on me. My girlfriend is so smart and well read. Yeah, I didn't read chapter 1, and I probably should have, but everything you wrote was very insightful! I think you're right, having a little bit of structure in my reading would probably help in understanding what I'm reading. So that's gonna be the new game plan.

Today's post is going to be very short because, as you know, I'm heading to New York today! John and I are going to see an arcade exhibit at the MoMA, and then we're off to Brooklyn to catch a video game themed play at the Brick, a neat little video game themed theater. I'm leaving the house at around 10, hoping to get to new haven in time to catch the metro at 11:58 (yeah, it doesn't take nearly that long, I know). The MoMA exhibit actually starts at around 7. So what are we going to do in the meantime, you ask?

No clue. But it'll be an adventure! It'll be great. Alright, I gotta go. I love you!

-The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment