Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sailors fighting in the Dancehall

Hello my Molly,

So today was a fun day, I'd say. Well, despite our joke of a tennis match :D Let's see...what do I have planned for tomorrow. Work from 9:30 to 6, then home again. The days are starting to melt together again; if today wasn't paycheck day, I'm not entirely sure that I'd be able to keep track. BUT that's all about to change this coming monday! I get to start my mythology course (woot woot) and boy howdy am I pumped. I cannot wait to finally get back into matriculation! So close...

And before I forget, we should watch "Life on Mars". Yeah, that tv show that's based on a David Bowie tune. Ok, well it's not based on the song, even loosely, but it's about a guy that MAYBE travels back in time and solves crimes. Either that or he's schizophrenic. Who knows! We'll have to watch and find out.

I'm still not quite sure what your challenge is going to be, or if i'll even be able to complete the one you had given me. Have hope! I'll see if I can find a way to sneak in the camera, or maybe even record some stuff during my breaks. Yeah, that might work.

Alright, goodnight my Molly, I'll see you tomorrow.

-David 

No comments:

Post a Comment