Thursday, July 28, 2011

Phone calls in the night

Dear David,

Praise God I didn't lose you last night! My goodness, you had me worried! You call at 6:30 AM and catch me half asleep, so I miss out on your story, then later this morning I see you also called at 2 AM, and I thought to myself, good heavens what did that boy get himself into??? I won't spoil the story by giving away the exciting details of your adventure in my post, but I expect a detailed account on the blog tomorrow, because you certainly had an interesting night! So readers, expect an awesome update tomorrow.

How was the museum and the show? That part I didn't get to ask you about, and I'm very curious! Training week in Atlanta is going well. Yesterday we went out to dinner at a place called Gladys Knight's Chicken and Waffles. Everyone at my table ordered the Midnight Train, which is the special. It's a waffle that comes with four friend chicken wings. And it was delicious. I decided that I needed to make two videos of the week after all--one for my support channel, and one for my regular channel which chronicles all the interny awesomeness of the week.

I need to write some thank you notes to supporters, and then I have prayer group from 1:30-4:30, so I need to sign off. Can you believe that I WILL GET TO SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT??? Just let that sink in a little bit. I recommend you make your post early in the day, or else you will forget!

I haven't forgotten that I need to challenge you, by the way! I said our challenges for this past forgetfulness should be simpler than in the past. I have a lovely one for you. Right now under favorite music, you have Jennifer Love Hewitt twice (I assume John did that...), In Spades, and "Little of this, little of that." Your challenge is to delete all your listings under Favorite Music, and replace them with Owl City, Dave Matthews Band, Matchbox 20, and the Dixie Chicks. You may neither add to nor take away from this list, nor can you give any explanation to account for the change.

I will read you tomorrow.
Love,
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment