Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday? More like Snoozeday

Dear Molly,

I made dinner for the family tonight! Cooked some mac n' cheese, grilled some Kielbasa, yeah it was pretty great. I even served them on buttered-and-toasted hot dog buns. Yep...cooking, it's just in my genes. It's like culinary delights are my paints and tongues are my canvas. I'm trying to think of other ways to draw this subject out....nope! On to the next!

I can't wait for tomorrow. We're having a Psych Night!...I'm not quite sure what it is. I know Psych is a tv show, and I've seen a couple episodes but don't really remember much. HOWEVER, there will be pineapple-related foods (I guess that's a thing in the show?) and a group of people hanging out at John and Molony's. Only downside is that it starts at around 10 o'clock, which means a late night, given that a trip there is about an hour and 15 min. Worth it though to see molony's smiling face and chipper 'tude.

Rest of the night is gonna be spent trying to get this paper done. Nothing all that interesting, just trying to tie some paragraphs together and then write a cover letter for the whole thing. After that probably going to see if I can get a start on this book about spiritual disciplines that my dad has. Apparently Pastor Anderson said it's one of his favorite books, so I'm looking forward to that. There's ALSO gonna be some PABIG in there too, I haven't forgotten :P

I'll read you tomorrow
David

No comments:

Post a Comment