Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ho-hum last minute posting

Dude,

Alyssa is here. We're drinking Reisling. I don't have time to go into detail about my day. But suffice it to say it was a good one. We went to a documentary called The Swell Season about that band, and it was great. It was at a super indie movie place. And I out-hipstered you by telling you Sigur Ros made a movie. What's. Up.

Sorry this is so short--but you've made short posts before so I'm gonna not feel bad about this. Also, I can always edit it later.

:-)
I will read you tomorrow,
~The Princess~

EDIT: I'm not sure what that song was about, but this line is really haunting:
One empty rings around your heart
The world just screams and falls apart

1 comment:

  1. Reisling?! Yay! Also, did you wear skinny jeans to the movie, haha?

    ReplyDelete