Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lower Still

Hey Molly,

I don't have a whole bunch to talk about tonight. Dinner was good; we went to Concetta's, this little italian restaurant in Bloomfield. The owner knows my Uncle by name, which was weird. We got a chicken cordon bleu pizza, AMAZING. My dad and I sat down and watched some episodes of Law and Order when we got home, which was also weird; it was the first time in a long time where we haven't been arguing, so it was kind of surreal. My Mom called! It was so good to hear her voice. From the sound of it, she's up and about with a walker, waayyyyy ahead of schedule! She should be home by Sunday.

Ok seriously, here's a direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN1kI85URYQ

You have no reason now not to check 'em out. They've got a serious prog/tool vibe going on, without the really nonsensical lyrics. Some other users have posted some other great songs as well, but I really dig this one.

Ok, another short post. C'mon Mouseboy you can do better than this. Next time I'll find something really good to post, promise.

G'night Molly,
-The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment