Monday, October 10, 2011

Pepper Pork

Dear David,

Oh man, I am such a good cook. Tonight I sauteed some garlic (which I peeled and diced by hand) and added cubes of pork (which I cut up myself), chopped green peppers (ditto), broccoli cuts (okay, that one had been frozen and pre-cut), tomatoe pieces (those, however, I did cut up myself), and carrot shavings. Add some soy sauce, some corn starch to thicken the mix, and cook up some rice, and what a wonderful meal I had. I used up a lot of food that needed to be eaten, and I still have plenty enough leftovers for two or three meals. And I love cooking, and it was a nice break from reading all day.

Tomorrow I am going biking with one of my girls. It will be the first day that I ride my new (to me) bike! I am excited, but I have to wake up and pump up the tires and fit it into my car and all that, so I need to get to bed so that I am all rested. Exercise is another one of those things that I know I will enjoy doing, but oh boy is it difficult to convince myself to get out there and move.

Three minutes to spare!
I will read you tomorrow,
~The Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment