Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Homework, Sermon, Guitar, Batmaning...I mean sleep...

Hey Molly,

Just finished my homework for the night; we were supposed to be having a small group discussion which I completely forgot about. I hope the group forgives me (probably not), thank the specter of the internet that they can't e-punch me, because I definitely deserve it this time. Prior to my hw freakout, I had dinner with my family and Uncle Tom, and then we had cake! It was his birthday. I asked him what the civil war was like, he didn't seem amused. 

Now I'm probably going to watch Kevin's first sermon. After that...I dunno. I still have to send stephen and brad emails, so that sounds like a good idea to me. Maybe play some guitar afterwards? By then the night will be pretty much over. The days go by so fast.

Short post. Deal with it. Actually that's not what I intended, but tonight was really boring, and I feel like I'm about to explode in anticipation for friday. A group of us are going to this restaurant that made an appearance on the food network. It was on a show following eateries that were absolutely terrible, but this magic chef comes by and fixes all of their problems and makes it a 4 star restaurant. We will be the judge of that, and I expect much in the way of sarcasm from john. It'll be good fun.

Night! Read you tamale.

-The Mouse-

No comments:

Post a Comment