Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Faster than a speeding Mark

CRUD!

I almost forgot I was supposed to post tonight. Did a good deal of reading, homework, etc. Just found out one of my favorite albums OF ALL TIME got rerealeased on vinyl. Neat.

Man, Mark is fast. It's kind of like he had a word limit and tried to cram everything in. Still, it's a good refresher, I'm just trying to figure out where I should go after I finish him (might even finish it tonight). Any recommendations? I'm thinking of going to Acts. Actually that's probably what I'm going to do!

My Mom goes in for surgery on Thursday. I'm scared for her. And no amount of hoping and praying will change what COULD happen. The doctor says it's more likely for her to get into a car crash and die on her way to the hospital than it is for her to pass during the surgery, which isn't exactly comforting. Please please please say prayers for her tomorrow and Thursday.


Ok, time to finish Mark. Goodnight! I'll read you tomorrow. Right? And it'll actually be a decent post, Right? Night Molly

-The Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment